[Ansteorra] Free for SCA only

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:17:54 PDT 2010

What a fantastic night out! I wanted to write immediately upon getting
home to tell you what a lovely time my entire family had. As it turns
out, my one year old likes Shakespeare, she even laughed at the jokes!
Who knew?! And to see Shakespeare with live music - what a treat!

Thank you for allowing us this opportunity. Now that we know the baby
likes it we'll be back for more shows in the future. And to anyone who
couldn't make it tonight, I highly recommend you try to see this play
during its run. It was very well done and a pleasure to watch!

All the actors were excellent, but I have to give a particular tip of
the hat to Bottom and Puck, both of which were uproariously funny.
Well done gentlemen!

~Eve