[Ansteorra] Free for SCA only

rose_welch at yahoo.com rose_welch at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 22:07:05 PDT 2010

Did anyone dirty up poor Hanse? :)

-Rose

.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Crouchet <james at crouchet.com>
Sender: ansteorra-bounces+rose_welch=yahoo.com at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 23:59:32
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.<ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Free for SCA only

Wonderful presentation, not to be missed. We had so much fun!

The players have so many little details that really set the mood and
communicate with the audience. We all know the story but you will still get
caught up in Helena's plight, Titania's folly and Puck's mischief. You will
laugh and laugh and laugh. The players playing players were so good I almost
felt embarrassed for them.

Go! Just make the time and go!

Christian Dore