[Ansteorra] Midsummer Night's Dream (was: Free for SCA only)

Ricardo Esteban de Salamanca esteban at ravenkeep.org
Sat Sep 25 11:24:03 PDT 2010

I wanted to thank everyone involved for a wonderful time last night.  It was
truly a magical performance, and I smiled and laughed harder than I have in
a long while.  It was great to see old friends and meet some of the new
performers.  You did such great work and put so much into your roles.  I
hope the rest of the run goes as great as last night.  Thank you again for
such a great show!

To all others, I heartily recommend seeing this play!  You may have missed
the free night, but not the rest of the run!  In my opinion, it was well
worth enough to cover ticket prices and even transportation from neighboring
cities!  See it while you can!

Gracias y Dios bendice,

Lord Ricardo Esteban de Salamanca