[Ansteorra] Forthcoming. Artisan Competition.

deboramarzec at aol.com deboramarzec at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 09:41:46 PDT 2010

This is just a 'heads up' notice for all artisans, so you can start thinking about what you could do.

Saundra Winokur of Sandy Oaks Olive Orchard, http://www.sandyoaks.com/index.html has asked me to help her sponsor an artisan competition.
The theme will be olives/olive oil in period.
There will be a very nice prize for the winner.
The deadline and judging will likely take place in February. So write/make something amazing and enter it in Kingdom A&S as well as Sandy's competition.
She is looking for research papers on all aspects of olive/olive oil production, history, uses etc. The competition will also be open to those artisans who wish to make something that uses olives/olive oil, however, in this case, solid documentation will also be necessary.

Complete details will be forthcoming in about 2 weeks.

I do hope many of you will think about entering, not only because I think you will all come up with something amazing, but also because this is a wonderful opportunity to showcase ourselves to the wider community.

YIS
Mistress Debora of Durham.