[Ansteorra] Long bow tournament.

Fields Family Farm fields at texas.net
Fri Apr 1 06:08:08 PDT 2011

I'm one of the vendors at Sherwood Forest Faire, I've been there every
weekend for the last 3 months, and I've helped advertise the joust, but I've
heard nothing about a longbow competition.  Not to say that it doesn't
exist, but if it does, they're hiding it well.

I'll be there later today and I'll ask Eric/George (the owners) to make
sure.

Hrethric