[Ansteorra] Mack Cooper of Cooper's Lake Passed

Katrina katrinaofyork at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 23:52:38 PDT 2011

You also could have found Mac on his Gator with the mower attachment most days
before Pennsic every year (at least the last 14 that I've been playing). Keeping
the Cooper grass at a managable height was his chief duty during the summer.

BTW, Dave also has two sisters, Judy who runs the store and Cindy who is the
merchant coordinator. In fact Judy is sometimes her mom's boss as you can often
find Betty working in the store during Pennsic.

Katrina of York