[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars pictures

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 4 08:59:39 PDT 2011

I finally found time to process and load these pictures. As usual, I'll
gladly provide a photographer's release to any who need it. But if you need
models' releases then you will have to find them. At this time I'm not
willing to invest the time it would take at an event like Gulf War to
acquire and manage such releases for the many, many people in my pictures.

The standard disclaimers apply: you may use any pictures I have posted on
flickr.com for any non-profit use in the SCA if you provide attribution to
Caelin on Andrede or Richard Threlkeld (both me). Any other use requires
advance permission. If you see a picture you would like cleaned up,
enlarged, or otherwise modified, feel free to contact me as I have higher
resolution RAW format versions of the pictures and software that makes such
changes easier.

The pictures (along with previous pictures) are at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ .

In Service,

Caelin on Andrede