[Ansteorra] Stargate/Loch Soilleir Baronial Championship this weekend

Jennifer Smith ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 04:32:10 PDT 2011

Dear Stargate/Loch Baronial Championship attendees,
Public service announcement: The event this weekend will not have power or
running water because of site vandalism. Although there will be some water in
tanks, you might need to bring extra. Also, you may want to bring more lighting
sources than usual for the evening. Please contact me with questions.

On another note, a tentative schedule will be posted soon, both on the Ansteorra
list and on the Web page: http://stargate.ansteorra.org/2011baronial.shtml

We look forward to seeing you this weekend -- it's going to be a great event.

In addition to the investiture, there will be  tournaments to determine
Chivalric, Rapier, Archery, and Equestrian champions  for both baronies. A
Laurel’s Circle is planned during the day, as well as the Herald's decision
meeting  for April. There will also be children's activities, several classes,
and  charter painting during the day, and both a torchlight tourney and a drum
circle  to enliven the evening.

Maureen
Event Steward, Stargate/Loch Baronial Championships