[Ansteorra] In quest to contact Duke Charles Inman McMoore

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:34:42 PDT 2011

You are quite welcome and you have my thanks for accepting my help. It was a joy
to be able to serve the Companions and those at the tourbey. Let me know if
there is anything I might be of service for in the future.
In Service
Kristoff Fugger von Augsburg(correct spelling) Warder of the company of the
Bronze Ring of the Mid-realm( among others ) ;-)