[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Trailers

dbw6969 at yahoo.com dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 12:16:19 PDT 2011

I asked about this over the weekend.

There will be a 'Longbow Competition' at the Jousting event.  But, it's not
an open competition.  There will be 15 competitors, and they've already been
selected.  It's more demonstration/entertainment.

Though, they did say that at a later event they might well have an open
archery competition, and would welcome help in organizing/designing such a
competition.  If someone wants to help them with that, I can get you in
touch with those that will be in charge.

Hrethric