[Ansteorra] Thank you to the great folk who helped with the Roses' Rapier Tournament Breakfast

Melissa Baxter-Kosub branwenlebaxtere at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:22:07 PDT 2011

Your Grace, life has dealt you an over abundance of endeavors as it
appears in your seeking out a rare spare moment to list thanks, you
mistyped Mistress Adelaide's name.  Upon the next we meet, please allow
me the pleasure of offering hospitality to yourself and the lovely
Countess Elizabeth so that you may both take a moment to enjoy time away
from formal matters.

YIS,
Branwen