[Ansteorra] April Herald's Meeting

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 07:41:41 PDT 2011

Greetings Unto Ansteorra and her College of Heralds!

The time has come for yet another CoH decision meeting... Those things
sure do seem to stack up. This month's material is rather slim, so the
meeting will go by fast. As it will be taking place at Stargate/Loch
Baronials this weekend, I'd like to encourage anyone with questions
about the Heraldic submissions process, or anything else to please
feel free to come attend. The meeting is open to all, and even if the
decisions themselves go by rather quickly, there will be plenty of
time for any questions or comments. Please take advantage of this
opportunity to come and meet some of the members of your submissions
team.

The meeting is open to all who wish to attend, so please feel free to
come out. At this time, not being certain of what is going on under
the covered pavilion, I will be planning to host the meeting in the
Seawinds area of camp. Look for our banner (It's gold & blue, with an
embattled Escallop for those who might not be aware) or just look for
all the Soul-pads! You may want to bring a chair.

The items under consideration are located on the March 2011 Internal
Letter of Intent and are located at:
http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/43

1. Alys Langton (Seawinds, Shire of) Resubmitted Device.
2. Beonne seo brune (Steppes, Barony of) New Name and Badge.
3. Dmitri Davidovich Volkhovsky (Steppes, Barony of) New Name.

Commentary on the above items will close on Friday April 8 at 10 AM
sharp, so if you've any input to offer please make sure it gets
entered on ACE before that time.

Pray know I remain Your servant,

Ld Andrewe Bawldwyn
Bordure Herald