[Ansteorra] Baron Avery's Vow of Silence?

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:33:59 PDT 2011

After taking the Great Bonk on the Head, Baron Avery was sent to the
Magistar's who took a scan of his head.  After confirming what we all knew
along, His Excellency was brought back to site and after confering with
Their Stellar Majesties, he was released from the test...  Although, I
wonder if he will be taking the quest on again in the future...?

Liam

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Clint Gallon <cgallon at gmail.com> wrote:

> He seemed fine at Defender. Didnt have the opportunity to talk with him
> tho.
> Maybe i will get that opportunity this weekend. :)
>
> -- Cathal
>
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 2:20 PM, John Reuter <jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
> >wrote:
>
> > After receiving the blow to the head and then receiving 10 stitches, what
> > was said would not be considered talking! Those kind of sounds are
> reserved
> > for long ship mates or merchant marine types who don't associate with
> public
> > much.
> > Maybe Gaelic or Welsh, but certainly not a legible ENGlSH word.
> > Besides, once he was under the local anesthetic he was more than likely
> not
> > himself.
> > I wonder how he is doing?
> >

> > On Apr 6, 2011, at 1:16 PM, Ysabeau <ysabeau.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > The last time I remember "talking" to him (I think it was Tuesday
> night),
> > he
> > > was still under the vow and wasn't talking. :-)
> > > Ysabeau

> small

> Baron

> --
> What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?