[Ansteorra] Thank You from the newest B&B in Ansteorra

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 15:37:21 PDT 2011

To everyone who came out to our Stargate/Loch Sollier event yesterday - We Thank You!

thank you all for coming out to fight, to ride, to shoot, to water bear, to serve feast, to visit with friends, to drum, to dance, to sing, to help where ever you were needed!  We had a wonderful first day as Baron and Baroness of Stargate because of everything you folks did to make the event run so smoothly!  We look forward to seeing you all again at Stargate Yule in December!

best regards,
Robert and Simone
Baron and Baroness of Stargate