[Ansteorra] Attention Brewers/Vintners

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:47:05 PDT 2011

If you are a brewer/vintner searching for a prestigious venue in which
to get exposure for your art, make the journey to the Althing being
hosted by the lovely Barony of Bjornsborg at the end of this month.
There you may find that Fortune smiles broadly upon you as your libation
is selected to be featured in the Great Horns Tavern, famous throughout
the Known World since its founding in A.S. XXX by Master Ragnar
Ulfgarsson. No tavern is quite like the Great Horns, as any who have
lived through--I mean--enjoyed an evening there can well attest.

We're always looking for a few good bottles.

Waes thu hael,

Cynric of Bedwyn
Great Horns Tavern Steward