[Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards in Ansteorra...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 12 14:14:00 PDT 2011

Everything in the SCA seems to need authorization cards these days. Perhaps Ansteorra should consider these Dance Authorization cards.

Stefan
---------

Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lady Alexandra Scott <xndra_scott at yahoo.com>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org, brnsacstone at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MR] DEBUT - Atlantia's Dance Authorization Card

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Atlantia from Alexandra Scott de Northumberland ~

The debut of the new Dance Authorization Card occurred this past weekend at
Sacred Stone's Baronial Birthday and Investiture.  We appreciate the support of
His Majesty, Michael of Bedford for leading by example in the courtly art of
dance.  His Majesty was issued the first card.

Thank you to Mistress Jeanmaire, Kingdom Minister of Art and Sciences, and Baron
Stefan, L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse for the support and encouragement as
we created this program.  Thank you to Lady Eilon for sharing the Trimarian
history with me.  Thank you to the Barony of Sacred Stone, my
home, for their support of dance through Dance Dessert Revels, events and
participation.  Thank you to Milady Elizabeth Sabine de Northumberland being my
support, assistant instructor and backup for all the dance events to which we
commit.

As a separate thanks . . . here's to the musicians who play!  Vivant!

For more information about the card, please visit
http://dance.atlantia.sca.org/card.php.

Alexandra
Alexandra Scott de Northumberland

--------