[Ansteorra] old pictures of john and willow

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Apr 17 21:20:26 PDT 2011

Jonathan and I have been invited by a nice young man to be part of his documentary on "true Love"  We could use some pictures of Jonathan and I over the years. We don't have any of us together and very few of us at all.
could you please look through your pictures and find some of us together and us apart and maybe with you. Those would be nice for a memory book we are starting. We will need permission to put them in the video and maybe a personal web site for John and I.
thank you
John and willow