[Ansteorra] From Their Royal Hignesses

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:04:54 PDT 2011

As the event steward for Spring Coronation it is my joy to bring you the
words of our heirs.  Please read the following missive from Their
Highnesses, Lochlan and Gwen:

It is with a jubilant heart that We invite each and all to sup with Us,
partake of Our hospitality, and bear witness to the choosing of a new King’s
Champion at Our coronation as the 65th crowns of Ansteorra. This grand
spectacle shall occur Saturday, May 14th, AS 45. The days festivities shall
be styled after Our cousins courts of Pavia, 1510 and We ask that those
subjects of able means share in Our celebration of the Italian Renaissance in
all of its glory. We expect delegates from the surrounding provinces of fair
Lombardy- Florence, Venice, Milan, Mantua, & even Rome Herself.   May the
art, music, and pageant of the Doges mark the day!

Each Barony will represent a small fiefdom or city state vying for a
preeminent place in Our court. To determine this, We will be hosting several
competitions for the members of your Baronies.

1. Best Table Decoration.
2. Best Original Scroll.
3. Best Italian Attire.

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.