[Ansteorra] New 10x20 garage pavillions for $85 at Walmart

David Backlin thledrei at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:52:46 PDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan li Rous" <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] New 10x20 garage pavillions for $85 at Walmart

> "Don't forget the foot pads"  From where? Lowes? from King Canopy or
> Shelter Logic? Or somewhere else? Is this just something to keep the  ends
> of the hollow poles from digging into the ground?

Foot pads are available from King Canopy or ShelterLogic. Yes, they keep the
poles from digging into the ground.

As far as making things look more period, I bookmarked this site a while
back:
http://members.cox.net/randwhit/popup/

Oh, and make sure you stake it down/tie it down. Otherwise, one random gust
of wind can turn your pavilion frame into so much scrap metal ;)