[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars pictures

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 4 13:26:34 PDT 2011

I inadvertently put in 2010 for the set name, the titles, and the tags. I'm
nothing if not consistent. I have renamed the set, but the titles and tags
would require me to modify each picture individually (flickr is really nice,
but it does not really support large picture bases very well). I will have
to write a program using the API to modify all the pictures and cannot do
that until tonight.

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede