[Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards in Ansteorra...

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:58:53 PDT 2011

If we (Ansteorra) start authorizing for dance, then authorization
cards for Bards are just around the corner, and let me tell you, the
last thing you want to do is try and tell a bard he needs written
permission to preform.

They're hard enough to reason with sober, imagine them on a Saturday night!

Braver (and smarter) men than myself should quake at such thoughts.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk