[Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards in Ansteorra...

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:08:33 PDT 2011

You know something, I feel compelled to point out that I didn't
realize that the first post was serious until about three seconds
before I hit send on my reply.

Have we really gone that far down the path of legal paranoia that we
(or some of us in the SCA, anyway) are seriously issuing authorization
cards for dancing?

I'm sorry, I really am, but this is a 'whiskey tango foxtrot' moment
for me. Can someone please explain to me why we would have
authorization cards (and the bureaucratic that goes with them) for
DANCING of all things.

Ivo Blackhawk