[Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards in Ansteorra...

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:23:34 PDT 2011

I am shocked and somewhat abhored at the thought of authorization for
dance, it is hard enough to get enough participants and their
participation as is.  If the concern is covering themselves and
safety; truely wouldn't authorization to fun a kitchen for feaste and
basic feaste workers would be far before authorizing dancers.  This is
in no way calling for food prep authorization; but I could understand
the legal side of doing it and not for dancers.

Susan the Curious