[Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards inAnsteorra...

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Wed Apr 13 06:18:11 PDT 2011

You know, while there are legitimate safety issues in dance and all the other stuff related...
How many of you read the website as opposed to just "dance authorization cards"?
This is a fun way for people to document the dances that they have learned and that they got to participate.  It is given for PARTICIPATION in dance at a practice or event.  It is not given for passing an "authorization test."  I thought they looked like fun and the only headache would be printing off a copy of the card for someone to initial for you.

Liliana