[Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards in Ansteorra...

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:34:34 PDT 2011

ROFL  Thank you!  I needed that.

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+tabitha.manners=okstate.edu at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:ansteorra-bounces+tabitha.manners=okstate.edu at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of mikea
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:22 PM
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards in Ansteorra...

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 05:50:56PM -0500, Thomas Smith wrote:
> An interesting point.  There are some dances that have a certain risk
> of collision (Trenchmore, Heralds in Love...).  Perhaps an
> authorization system could avoid dance-related injuries.

With, of course, a system of Marshals of various sorts, in a structure
running all the way up to Corporate levels.

I can see it now ...

"Hold! Hold, I said!

 Your Excellency, Your Grace, the steps called for in measure 14 are two
 half-steps, not a full step and a pause.

 Lay on!"

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO