[Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards in Ansteorra...

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:10:44 PDT 2011

Salut cozyns,

Good call, mo fra.

I fear Atlantia has created a small monster, which will one day bite
them in their collective tuchus. Let's not join them.

Lord Stefan, on the other hand, gas an impish sense of humor and was,
I'm sure, just passing on something he thought funny.

I must admit, however, I can recall times when I would gladly have
gone to a rhythm-challenged individual--who was a danger to not only
himself and others but to music itself--and informed him that he would
have to sit down if he could not produce an appropriate authorization
card (or, mundanely: "Rhythm police. I'm going to have to ask you to
either show me your learner's permit or else cease and desist all rump
wiggling, move-busting, and groive-thang-shaking, and have a seat
forthwith.").

En Lyonel

(who is also Dennis, who survived Disco)

Sent from my iPhone