[Ansteorra] Coronation feast

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:47:43 PDT 2011

Greetings, we have been trying to reserve feast but can't seem to get onto
the web site listed. A week ago it just sent us to the Ansteorra email list
and this week we still can't seem to get past the google listings. Any ideas
how to reserve at a different email addy?
YIS, B&B of Raven's Fort

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Jenn Kostal <ladygenevieve at gmail.com>wrote:

> Greetings Ansteorra
>
> There will be a sumptuous Italian feast served at Coronation, prepared by
> Master Caelin on Andrede and his staff.
>
> Reservations will be limited to 75.  Please email
> coronationfeast at gmail.comto reserve a place
>
> The feast menu is as follows
>
> First Course:
> Tomato Bisque
> Salad of Spinach and Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette
> Toasted bread with cheese
>
> Second Course:
> Stuffed Chicken Breast with pesto
> Pasta
> Roasted Eggplant
> Sugared Carrots
>
> Third Course:
> Orange Ice in cups
>
> In Service,
> Genevieve de Lironcourt
> Event Steward
>

> --
> The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort