[Ansteorra] Heather Dale Texas Concerts!

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:24:52 PDT 2011

Heather Dale and Ben Deschamps will be on their annual Texas Tour later
this month.  This is my most recent information on their performance
schedule.

Suggested Donation: $10 - $15

CDs will be available for purchase.

==================
SAN ANTONIO, TX:  House concert. WED, APRIL 27  7 PM

515 Enchanted Oak, La Vernia, TX 78121

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=29.309186,+-98.146078&sll=29.424122,-98.493628&sspn=1.074129,2.113495&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

==================
DALLAS, TX: House concert. THU, APRIL 28  7 PM (?)

I don't have any information on this one.  Further details appreciated.

==================
AUSTIN, TX: 'Lysts on the Lake' jousting competition . FRI-SAT. APRIL
29-30, 7 PM

Details at www.texasjoust.com

==================
HOUSTON, TX: House concert. SUN, MAY 1  7 PM (?)

Godwin and Lissa's house (I think).  Further details appreciated.

BEAUMONT, TX, USA: House concert. MON, MAY 2

Elisabeth & Santiago's house, 6 PM. Further details appreciated.

More information on Heather:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Dale

http://www.heatherdale.com/

See you there,