[Ansteorra] Anniversary Tournament

Sir Ian Mac Baird ian_ksca at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 17:04:02 PDT 2011

In addition to all the wonderful events planned for the upcoming Bjornsborg
Spring event...

I will be sponsoring a tournament Sunday morning of the event in celebration of
the 25th anniversary of my Knighting.

This list is open to all Armored Combatants who have been fighting for 1 1/2
years or less. Goodly prizes have been secured for this celebration tournament
to include a handcrafted helmet by Squire Gregor and a feast gear box (complete
with feast gear) crafted by Squire Daniel. There will also be an undisclosed
gift from my hand to the winner of this list. The list will be fought double
elimination, fighters choice of weapons (though I may throw a wild card or two
into the tournament). We will attempt to begin this tournament as early as
possible and still fill out the ranks of combatants. If I have left anything out
please send me an email. Many thanks to Their Excellencies of Bjornsborg for
indulging this ol...aging Knight in this effort.

"...Though some say that my sword has grown rusty and dull...I will live by my
oath 'til I die."

With regards,

Sir Ian Mac Baird