[Ansteorra] Sam Houston Folk Festival demo COME HELP

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 18:50:15 PDT 2011

Greetings great Kingdom of Ansteorra!

This weekend the Barony of raven's Fort will be putting on a demo at the Sam
Houston Folk Festival in Huntsville, Texas (www.samhoustonfolkfestival.org).
We will be re-creating Hughstown where General Sam Houstons Great Grandfather
(20 times removed) lived. His name was Sir Hugh de Padinan and lived in the
Scottish lowlands.

We need fights both heavy and light. We needs artisans and bards. We need people
to populate the village.
WE NEED YOU! If you are interested and need more information then please contact
Lord Devin at lddevin03 at yahoo.com

Crash space is available.

YIS

Lord Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar