[Ansteorra] Kings College

Tonda Pratt tlpratt at sw.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 07:39:11 PDT 2011

We can and I have.  Thank you.
Marguerite

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+tlpratt=sw.rr.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+tlpratt=sw.rr.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of HerrDetlef
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:38 AM
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Kings College

Mistress Marguerite!

I did a trial run of my "Court 101" class at Stargate/Loch Baronial a few
weeks ago, and I ran over an hour and a half. I couldn't dream of asking to
extend my time at King's to two hours; at least, before you sent the e-mail
that you just sent. Can we extend that class time?

Thanks for all your hard work putting King's together this year!

Detlef von Marburg

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Tonda Pratt <tlpratt at sw.rr.com> wrote:

> On June 18th, the Shire of Loch Ruadh will be hosting Kings College at the
> Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, TX.  The schedule is still open
> with several time slots.  With so many class rooms, we will be able to
> accommodate those teachers who want a longer time slot, dedicate a tract
> a particular field or even more advanced classes.  All interested teachers
> should send the following information to me at:  moas at ansteorra.org with
> the
> following information.
>

> Title of Class:
>
> Teachers Name:
>
> Duration of class:
>
> Class limit:
>
> Age limit:
>
> Special requirements needed:
>

> In Service,
>
> Mistress Marguerite
>
> KMoAS

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!