[Ansteorra] canvas shelter alternatives - was - Re: New 10x20 garage pavillions for $85 at Walmart

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:50:59 PDT 2011

Sorry everyone, the white one is gone :) But there are still plenty
left in colored options. And I too can vouch for the quality as I have
been using one of their tents now for 4 or 5 years with no complaints.
I use wall studs for my poles. Not the prettiest wood in the world,
but generally pretty straight and killer-cheap. And no need to rip
them to a narrower width.

I also picked up some of their ropes with sliders kits. I really like
how their rope feels. Probably not period (I'm pretty sure it's
cotton), but easy on the hands.

~Eve