[Ansteorra] canvas shelter alternatives - was - Re: New 10x20 garage pavillions for $85 at Walmart

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 07:04:02 PDT 2011

I have the Big Wedge tent. It's lovely to camp in, but would not serve
well for merchanting as it is hard to walk anywhere but right up the
middle.

I'm hoping with the addition of the sunshade that I can kick some of
our "stuff" out (chairs, tables, coolers) and have enough room for the
whole family in the tent until the kids are big enough to sleep on
their own, then we'll have to get another wedge.

~Eve