[Ansteorra] Social in the Park Tonight

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:05:28 PDT 2011

Depends on when I get out of class and how much brainpower I have left when
I do that. But I'll come by and say g'day, if I'm able.

Detlef

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Hellsgate Web Minister <
daria at hellsgate-sca.org> wrote:

> I just wanted to take a moment and encourage everyone who is able to attend
> the Social tonight to come out!
>
> It seems that this will be our last time with Coenred Aet Rauenesdale (Dave
> Goldie) as he will be leaving for the sands this weekend.
>

> I hope as many of you as can make it will come out to bid a fond "see ya in
> a year" to Coenred, one of the founding members of Hellsgate.
>

> Directions to the Social can be found on the Stronghold website.
>

> YiS,
>
> Daria
>

> Baroness Daria Riley
>
> Hellsgate Web Minister
>
> http://www.hellsgate-sca.org
>

> All the cool people will be at the Salado Demo. Are you cool?
>
> http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/events/salado

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!