[Ansteorra] canvas shelter alternatives - was - Re: New 10x20 garage pavillions for $85 at Walmart

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 28 14:11:33 PDT 2011

For folks who might be wondering about different tent venders or which
style might suit them best or which ones stay up best in bad weather,
etc, see the comments in these files in the STRUCTURES section of the
Florilegium.
Select-a-Tent-art (20K) 10/31/09 "Selecting A Tent For SCA Camping" by
Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/Select-a-Tent-art.html

tent-sources-msg (80K) 9/24/08 Pavilion and canvas merchants.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/tent-sources-msg.html

tent-transprt-msg (10K) 12/27/01 Transporting tents and pavilions.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/tent-transprt-msg.html

tents-weather-msg (19K) 3/28/01 Various tent styles in bad weather.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/tents-weather-msg.html

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com