[Ansteorra] ISO Podraic of Kilkenny (sp)

Suzanne hsetrinity at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 19:37:02 PDT 2011

In addition to being our kingdom siege marshal, based on his enthusiasm and efficiency in promoting the long range demise of our Trimaran friends, I've asked Centurion Wayland to help in coordinating our siege and archery efforts on the battlefield.  I've been trying to come up with just the right name for the post.  Captain of Artillery?  General Artillerist?  Commandant of the King's Battery?  General Nuisance?  I'm tempted to let him choose and I'll just learn to embrace the gruesome title.  In essence- if you're not sure where to set up your engines, where to put a siege ramp, where to most effectively shoot your bow from, or what the latest rules are, Wayland is your man.   I don't mean this to keep folks from fighting with their units, as they're frequently most effective that way.  He'll be another pair of eyes in commanders meetings making sure we maximize your death dealing capabilities in our plans, and helping to communicate what
 those plans are.
  Gaston de Clermont

  General of Ansteorra