[Ansteorra] URGENT WARNING - Possible hacking or abuse of acceps contact emails

Kerry Pratt kpratt at sw.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 14:55:35 PDT 2011

If Acceps had been hacked I doubt that person gaining your information would have any need to get you to a phishing
site.  More likely, the address that you used, even though you used it exclusively on Acceps, was probably data mined
from somewhere.  I will still have our server admin look into the possibility that the database has been compromised but
I am fairly confident that it is just a phishing expedition, as you indicate in your letter.

Everyone, please realize that, to the best of my knowledge, Acceps will NEVER send you an unsolicited email.  If you
ever receive something, either from Acceps OR anyone else that says they represent this Kingdom, that you find to be
questionable, please, feel free to ask me about it first.  I am more than willing to investigate any problem or email
that may compromise the security of our system or attack our members.

William Cameron deBlakstan
Webminister, Ansteorra