[Ansteorra] More Anglo-Saxon books

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 19:49:29 PDT 2011

Actually, the message originated in Israel via direct exploitation of a yahoomail account (same
general location IIRC as the messages that compromised my own yahoomail account a month or so
ago). I've not looked at the destination system to see where the victim is directed but the
domain seems to be a .xn domain, which is the extended Internationalized Country code TLD for
native language like Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Hebrew etc... The one xn--6{whatever} that is
listed is also a Hebrew language TLD so I'd be willing to think that it originated in Israel and
is directing people to an Israeli site.

So, sounds like the Chinese are safe this time...

Haraldr