[Ansteorra] Siege Weapons

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 23:56:07 PDT 2011

Greetings Fellow Ansteorrans,
 At Gulf War this year our archers & siege crews were very effective and impressive. I'm sure the enemy will not wish to be so badly out numbered in those aspects next year and will be striving to increase their missile weapons. We need to make sure we're ready and now is the time to prepare.
 If you have a siege weapon, dust it off, inspect & test it. Make repairs needed before BAM. Anyone who is interested in building or crewing an engine, please contact me at LrdWayland at aol.com
 For those who are interested in becoming combat archers, check your Blackstar for your local combat archery marshal and I'm sure they'll do everything in their power to help you get ready.
 Because nothing says "I love you" like a missile barrage!

Wayland
Kingdom Siege Marshal