[Ansteorra] Gothic Gate

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 06:00:59 PDT 2011

Dear Allene, We plan on coming to Gothic just not sure when we will arrive
etc. but I love to sit gate. So I may have to wait and see what's up right
before but I will happily take a spot, maybe late Saturday morning? That
would give us time to day trip it etc. I will put the addy in my Garmin
today and see how long it takes. Is there elec. to hook up to for camping?
We have a van we could bring.
YIS,

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Allene Price <prc_lln at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello again
>
> It is getting closer to Gothic weekend so I thought I would try again.
>
> PLEASE  if you are going to Gothic War and are able to work the gate, let
> me know.  So far I have only 2 volunteers, I need more people to make this
> work.
>

> Thanks
> Al
>
> Alexandrina Ya Suka