[Ansteorra] Hedgie (Mascot of the Tulstin Troubadours) is Missing - Last Seen at Pennsic!

April Porter apryl_knight at knightimecreations.com
Sat Aug 13 10:32:21 PDT 2011

Hedgie, the official mascot of the Tulstin Troubadours, is missing! He
was last seen near the Very Big Tree at the corner of Currie Rd. and
the food court at Pennsic around 2 pm yesterday (Friday) as we were
watching Brezius perform a short set. I checked with lost and found 3
times (with no luck) and retraced our steps more times than I can
count. Please spread the word to anyone who was at Pennsic - who knows
who might have seen him and might have information! Also, please send
good wishes that Hedgie finds his way back home!

I have pictures of Hedgie here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/apryl_knight/sets/72157624359966303/
  .

Aibreán Póirtéir

Tulstin Troubadours