[Ansteorra] Good Bye Ansteorra

Jason B semfreak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:19:08 PDT 2011

Jason's Update: I have decided to step out of the SCA. My life is full and
busy and I need to pursue life outside the SCA. I have enjoyed all of you
very much. Thank you all for the chance to get to know you.
Many of you I consider close friends and we will continue to carry on that
relationship. I wish you all the best in your endeavors, hopes and dreams!

As far as the Local #484 in Bryn Gwlad  I am passing this over to Casey
Weed. He has been my number one man and will continue the Leather Workers
Guild and I know you all will go on to do great things!
I am proud of you all.

Again thank you all.

-William

Jason Brashear