[Ansteorra] Pennsic Chili Night

Dean, Jenice A. JENICE.A.DEAN at saic.com
Mon Aug 15 12:43:52 PDT 2011

I just wanted to thank everyone again for all of their help making Chili
Night at Pennsic a success. I know that I am going to leave folks off
and I apologizes for that since everyone was crucial to our success.
Here are those that I do remember:

Thank you a hundred times over Mistress Seraphina for doing all of the
shopping, transporting the precooked items, providing the kitchen set
up, helping with cooking and mentoring me each step of the way. You have
a singular talent for mentoring and supporting others.

Thank you Mistress Adelaide for helping with the cooking at war. Glad
the chocolate added to the onionless chili was a hit... I was a little
worried about what you and Seraphina were getting up to ;-)

Thank you HL Giovanni and HL Caley for rocking the cornbread. That'll
teach you to ask the cook how things are going in the kitchen ;-)

Thank you Sir Corwin for helping with toting the chili from the kitchen
to the servers and for scrubbing down so many dirty pots. You can scrub
my stove anytime!

Thank you Baroness Louise for opening tons of cans of tomato sauce.

Thank you Lady Katherine for chopping and precooking the onions.

Thank you HL Lucius and Marionette for helping with the dishes and
serving.

Thank you Don Covin and Master Phelim for manning the line.

Thank you Mistress Ameline and Master Cynric for dealing with all of the
set up for the line, royal area and servers.

HL Amerinda di Praga

Oh and a special thanks to Sir Duncan for helping me get my drunk on
with your delicious Honey Bourbon after the chili night was over and to
Mistress Lucia for the water and crackers afterwards ;-)