[Ansteorra] Pennsic XL fighters!!

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 06:38:39 PDT 2011

I really can't emphasize strongly enough what an impressive showing Ansteorra made at Pennsic XL. It wasn't limited to the fields of combat, either. Our A&S efforts were equally outstanding. I have pictures I will post of the incredible mass bead-making party, for example. Sir Kenneth and Mistress Adelaide hosted a very well-received concert. Felting, naal-binding, leatherworking, and several other art forms were always going on in the common tent.

There is no event that comes close to Pennsic, and no Kingdom that exemplifies the best aspects of that experience like Ansteorra.

We can all be immensely proud of the community we have collectively created.

Vivat Ansteorra.

Cynric

Sent from my iPhone