[Ansteorra] Viking wire weaving draw plates.

deboramarzec at aol.com deboramarzec at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 15:25:12 PDT 2011

At the recent Fiber Arts College my daughter, Lizz, and I had some Viking Draw plates available for those who made a suitable 'donation'.
(Lizz has been accepted into a rather prestigious program in Toulouse for this upcoming Fall semester and she is trying to raise to money for expenses, hence the 'donations'.)
We ran out at the Fiber Arts College, and a couple of people asked to be informed if we made more. I am happy to say I will have some available at Steppes Artisan.

Thank you.
Debora of Durham.