[Ansteorra] Pattern Question

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:46:56 PDT 2011

Ya'll might not know, but Reconstructing History has a toll free Help Line,
for anyone with questions about their patterns. This includes specific
pattern fitting and all manner of customer service. That phone number is:
1-866-518-1558They also have an 'always answered' email:
bob at reconstructinghistory.com  -- even when away at events, they can be
reach, and respond promptly.

They are extremely responsive, and actively seek feedback on their patterns.
They don't ever want a customer to walk away feeling badly about the
products they've purchased.

I know - I'm a happy customer, and have availed myself of their assistance
in the past when a pattern arrived missing a piece; they sent it overnight
delivery, no questions asked. I've let Bob know about this thread, so he can
personally address it.

- Zubeydah