[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Ansteorra-rapier] 1 on 1 Trainning with the WSA's

Layla bint Yusuf laylabintyusuf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:11:05 PDT 2011

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Darran Faulkner" <ingveyork at yahoo.com>
Date: Aug 16, 2011 1:31 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-rapier] 1 on 1 Trainning with the WSA's
To: "ansteorra-rapier at lists.ansteorra.org" <
ansteorra-rapier at lists.ansteorra.org>
Cc: "ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

Greetings from Don Ingve

One of the features at this weekends Steppes Artisan/Academy of the Rapier
is individual trainning with the Whitescrarves.

A sizable portion of the gym (room for about 8 fights at a time) is being
allocated to be practice fields for an individual or a pair of fighters to
get some 1 on 1 teaching time with the WSA's.  The focus for this area  will
be *teaching*, so join us with that in mind.  There will be quite a few of
us there so this will be an excellent opportunity to spend some time
learning from those WSA's that you don't normally get to see.

So when you get an opening in your schedule, bring your armor over and grab
a Don or Dona you don't know or see very often.  I will be in the area for
most of the day, so if you are unsure just come talk to me (I'll be the
short guy with the ponytail).

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at
ingveyork at yahoo.com

I look forward to seeing many of you there

Ingve