[Ansteorra] Huzzah to the Barony of Steppes!

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 08:27:13 PDT 2011

I agree, I enjoyed very much seeing everyone's work...from excellent
costuming to spinning and weaving and felting to painting to bone
carving and tool-making to Laurel-quality shoes to period pigments to
furniture to embroidery to armoring...even excellent work by the
up-and-coming youth of Ansteorra with their banners, leatherwork, and
other crafts...it was an excellent set of displays and we were edified
and inspired by everyone's skill and creativity.  The judges must have
had a very hard time of it.

Thanks to the organizers and to the artisans!

Yours in Service,

Antoine D'Aubernoun