[Ansteorra] Groupon for the Texas Renaissance Festival

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Aug 24 15:39:01 PDT 2011

I see that one of the Groupons today for Austin, Houston, Dallas, and
San Antonio (and probably other cities) is

    Texas Renaissance Festival - Plantersville
    $18 for Saturday and Sunday Renaissance Festival Passes (Up to a
    $35 Value)

TRF is October 8 to November 27.  With Groupon, you pay up front to
get some goods or services when you redeem the coupon, no sooner than
the next day.

http://www.groupon.com/cities
et al.  Disclaimer: I have no financial stake related to this company.
I have read some rublings lately questioning Groupon's long-term
financial viability, so personally I'm only buying Groupons if I
expect to redeem them relatively soon.  I give no warranty express or
implied.

Denyel Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com