[Ansteorra] Invitation to Gothic's Bubble Bash and Reception

Holly Decker hdec333 at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 08:03:31 PDT 2011

We bid you good welcome ….

It is now 20 years since Gothic wasconceived as an answer to King Rowan’s request.  To me it is mostimpressive that the people of the once Western
Region kept it alive for low these manyyears.  Now comes the great “Last Bash”.

Noble Master Hakon and Mistress Anna … who were Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke when Gothic was born …who rose to defend her … who gave her life
and who stood as the first landed host andhostess for the great event, wish this last gathering to be one of joy andcelebration midst the great fighting.

With this in mind, we invite one and all …being young of age or young of heart … to a joyous competition of grandand splendid bubbles!  To be held
on the afternoon of Saturday, September3rrd.  This competition is sponsored by Master Hakon and MistressAnna.    All are invited to participate; however,
parents or legal guardians must pick upthe bubble wands and solution for their children.

In the evening …. following thegreat bubble competition … a reception honoring Master Hakon and MistressAnna will be held..  A sideboard and drinks
will be served.   All are invitedto come by … recall … and share memories of the past and dreams forthe future.

We bid you each … warm and truewelcome.

Katherine